Datafaker 1.4.0 (20 May 2022)¶
Thanks to the hard work of Sergey Nuyanzin and a lot of contributors, I'm pleased to say we have another new release of Datafaker. Lots of things have improved in this relase, such as (as usual), a lot of new providers, performance improvements in the generation of data, CSV and JSON generation through expressions, etc.
Internally, we've recently migrated from JUnit 4 to JUnit 5, and from Hamcrest to AssertJ. This is a slightly better approach to testing to making sure our library is without any errors.
Fun fact: at the moment, we have close to 30.000 tests, with a code coverage of around 93%. Despite having this amount of tests, all the tests run in less than 20 seconds!
A big thanks to our contributes, without who this release wouldn't have been possible!
- Thanks to Tahanima for providing more fake data providers (Tea and Camera)
- Alexander Ilinykh for providing Philippino data
- Ilya Pantsyr for providing the Electrical Components provider
- Lance-Azrael for providing the Blood Type provider
- Izsak for providing the Oscar Movie provider
- Cooljj for providing the Battlefield 1 provider
- zhou mintao for providing the Soul Knight provider
- Battlefield 1
- Blood Types
- Electrical Components
- Grateful Dead
- Hey Arnold
- Oscar Movie
- Soul Knight